Miracle Service is modular so you only pay for what you need. Just start with the features that you require today and easily add new ones as your company grows.
- Technician Scheduling Ensure your technicians are in the right place at the right time, with the right parts, and that customer expectations are exceeded.
- Inventory Management Optimize your parts inventory and makes sure you have the right part for each job.
- Service Contracts Easy and efficient contract management ensures renewals, updates and cancellations are properly maintained.
- Sales Management Easily create Sales Orders and Invoices with automatically generated customer, quantity, limited-time or special pricing.
- Preventative Maintenance Automate your preventative maintenance and keep track of which equipment in your service base is due for a PM that is (and isn’t) covered by a contract. When taking a service call with Miracle Service, the dispatcher knows what preventative maintenance is due so it can be scheduled at the same time, increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Management Reporting Quickly generate valuable technician, customer, equipment and service contract profitability analysis. Comes with over 130 Standard Reports to give you the information you need – even send to Microsoft® Excel or Word.
- Automated Invoicing Automatic month-end invoicing to your customers sent via email, fax or mail.
- Document Management Track and store electronic documents and photos within Miracle Service. Attach files to service tickets, contracts, equipment, customers and sales orders.
- Mobile Access Let your technicians log in to Miracle Service, no matter where they are. Using their laptops or Windows Mobile®, BlackBerry®, iPhone® and Android® devices they can view equipment service history, access their job list, update task tickets and print work order tickets.
- Accounting Integration (QuickBooks® & more) Don’t switch your accounting program! Miracle Service exports to many standard accounting packages so there is no need to switch programs and retrain staff. Invoices, purchase orders, customer lists, inventory and more are sent from Miracle Service directly to your accounting program.
- Meter Billing Used for metered contracts for copiers, medical equipment or others with cycle meters. It handles an unlimited number of meters and levels of charges (cost per click) on the equipment.
- Meter Center Automatically collects meter readings and seamlessly enters that data directly into Miracle Service, without you ever having to touch a button.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) This web-based sales force automation tool lets you manage your sales cycle to optimize your prospect pipeline and drive more sales. Fully integrated, it ensures your business is operating with the same customer and service data, taking you from lead to quote, sale, service and repurchase.
- Customer Portal Allow customers to contact you whenever they require. They can open service calls, order parts, view jobs, enter meter readings, review invoices and access these services anytime through the web – all without needing to wait for an available person to take the call.
- eForms Management and Retrieval System Perfect for companies that perform on-site calibrations or inspections. This add-on generates customized electronic calibration certificates, inspection forms or other customized types of required forms from Adobe templates. (Works with the Miracle Service Technician Web Portal for laptop and tablets).
- Routing & Mapping See routing and directions to easily plan service calls.
- Supplies Yield Tracker Easily track your customer’s supplies usage against their contracts.
- Event Manager Automatic email alerts for incident notification and escalation procedures.
- Report Designer Further personalize customer facing documents and create new reports. Modify and create Invoices, Sales Orders, Service Billing Invoices, Period Billing Invoices, Purchase Orders, Service Task Tickets and custom reports. Add additional logos, text boxes, change fonts, add/remove fields and more.
- Returns Management System (RMS) For companies with a large fleet of rental equipment in inventory, in-shop for repair and at customer sites, this module will make managing the movement and returns of rental equipment a breeze. Manage upgrading or downgrading equipment in the fleet and to track the fulfillment of replacement equipment orders through the system.
- Multicurrency Module Manage your business on a global level with the ability to process Sales Orders, Invoices and Purchase Orders in any number of currencies.
Click here to see the minimum system requirements.