Wireless PDA Portal
Field Service technicians can use the browser on their Windows Mobile®, BlackBerry®, iPhone® and Android® devices to view customer information, see equipment service history, update jobs as well as order parts in the field. This greatly improves the ability to issue new jobs to your technicians without them coming into the office to pick-up the paperwork. It also frees up the office staff from entering the data and enables them to keep track of the field activity based on the real-time updates from the wireless devices.
Technicians can directly:
• View customer information
• View task ticket information and service history
• Update task tickets directly
• Order parts and materials
• Capture a customer’s electronic signature on a completed service report
Improve field service efficiency:
• Real-time remote data entry
• Reduced confusion over written forms
• Faster time to invoicing for services provided
• Keep track of all the services and parts you provide
• Better decisions with real-time information
In-house technicians and subcontractors can benefit from this capability as it reduces their need to go to the office to collect their paperwork. Technicians can also save time by ordering parts remotely so they are ready and available when they do come into the office.
Keeping your technicians out of the office and on the road ensures you have the most efficient service operation as possible.