|Date Published:||27 March 2023|
|Download Size:||670 MB|
|Release Notes:||Click here to view|
|Upgrade Instructions:||Print a copy and follow these instructions.|
|Warning:||This update must be run by a user with Administrator permissions for Windows.|
Only use if current running Miracle Service version 10.2.2.0 through 10.3.0.0. This upgrader will NOT work for other versions. For a complete list of System Requirements, please click here
Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems
Download to every computer running Miracle Service.
IMPORTANT REMINDER - MSWeb also needs to be upgraded on the server. Click here
- It is recommended that users backup their Miracle Service database before applying any updates to their system.
- This update must be run by a user with Administrator permissions for Windows.
- Disable anti-virus software before running this update.
- This update must be installed on every Miracle Service workstation.
- Miracle Service must not be running when applying this update.
- We recommend that the initial upgrade be performed ‘locally’ on the server rather than across a network.
Available Upgrade Service
The software for the upgrade is free to users with an active Technical Support agreement. You can perform the upgrade yourself by following the written upgrade instructions above. Alternatively, if you would like our Technical Support Team to perform the upgrade for you please schedule this with the Technical Support Team by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is available at $125.00 for up to two computers (if upgrading from v10.2.2.0 through v10.3.0.0), or at $225 (if upgrading from v184.108.40.206 through v10.2.1.0).