Work Order Management
Get Full Visibility into Work Order Status
With Miracle Service Work Order management software you can schedule technicians to ensure they are in the right place, at the right time, with the right parts, and that customer expectations are exceeded.
- Increase the number of jobs handled per day
- Improve first-call resolution
- Fewer errors
- Full customer satisfaction
- A service department that stands out from the competition
- Instant up-to-date client, equipment and service history information at your fingertips.
- Intelligently sort and schedule work orders by service call priority and technician regional coverage.
- Manage your service team and the entire work order schedule faster, easier and more effectively with drag-and-drop ease.
- See all your technicians’ work order schedules in daily, weekly or monthly view for a detailed list of upcoming jobs.
- Drag service calls from one technician to another to reassign them, or drag items to change the scheduled time or duration of work.
- The software allows work orders to be automatically sent to your technicians in the field to their iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows device.
- Assign emergency calls to technicians who have the parts in their vehicles required to perform the service.
- Outstanding service call screen with customizable viewing.
- Miracle Service's work order management software ensures that you fulfill Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments
- Using a touch-screen device with the Mobile Field Technician Console, service technicians and customers have the ability to use their finger or stylus to sign work orders remotely.
- Signed service tickets are automatically stored in Miracle Service for easy accessibility.
Boost your efficiency even more with these optional add-ons:
Customer Self-Service Portal
Allow your customers to request new service calls and view the status of existing ones directly on the web.Learn More
Mobile Field Technician Console
Provide your technicians with remote access to open, view and close tickets. No need to wait unit the service technician returns with paperwork, close tickets and bill immediately after the call is completed.Learn More