Customer Self-Service Portal
Do You Require Your Customers to Call Every Time They Need Service or Supplies?
Miracle Service’s Customer Self-Service Portal will improve service to your customers by allowing them to enter service request tickets from a secure web interface. Reduce your administrative and overhead costs by providing customers with the ability to enter requests on their own, and at their own convenience.
A customer service portal immediately turns your business into an always open service center, which also helps reduce backlogs that can often occur at the start of each week.
Through the customer service portal, customers can instantly create new service requests, order parts and materials, review sales orders, and update meter readings electronically through a personalized web portal.
For metered contracts, a customer self-service portal can be configured to deliver automated e-mail reminders to customers as meter reading are due.
Customers requiring certificate management can use a self-service portal to access, view, and print any of their completed certificates and forms.
- Reduce service costs and increase productivity
- Speed up information flow, saving time for both you and your customers
- Higher level of service for your customers
Your customer self-service portal can be personalized with your company’s logo and branding to match your corporate image.
- Create new service requests
- Order parts and materials
- View outstanding service ticket information
- Review sales orders
- Update meter readings
- Useful for metered contracts for copiers, medical equipment or others with cycle meters.
- Configure the Customer Self-Service Portal e-mail scheduler to send regular e-mail reminders to your customers when their meter readings are due. Automate when to start sending the reminder e-mail messages, how often to send them, and how many repeat messages should be sent to your customers.
- Once the meter readings are entered the reminder messages are no longer sent to your customer.
Customers have instant access to view and print their completed certificates and forms.
*Requires the eForms Certificate Management & Retrieval Module.