Since 1994, Nexent Innovations Inc. has provided business solutions for thousands of field service clients in over 45 countries around the world.
As one of the most well respected service management software packages in the world, Miracle Service™ has been improving company bottom lines for close to 25 years. With our modular service software approach, start with the features you require today and easily add on as your company grows.
Our clients are the key to our success. And our commitment to you is that our products will provide the best value for your service management software dollar.
We work with many respected and profitable firms that are renowned for the service they provide.
From larger companies to those with fewer than 25 employees, Miracle Service is the service management software that will ensure you are operating at peak efficiency throughout your company.
* Responsive Design: Portal looks great on any size screen. Automatically adjusts
for phones, tablets and computer screens to give you the best viewing experience.
* My Calendar and Agenda View: Technicians can easily see their calls for the day, week or month.
* One-touch buttons: For quick entry of travel and labor start/finish times.
* Save my view feature: Personalize which columns you want to see on your screen and it will remember your preferences the next time you login.
* My Profile: Lets you upload your profile picture and select your login home screen.
* Easier navigation and streamlined workflow: Getting around is a snap.
* Visual Warnings: For Status, Priority and Estimated Time to Repair (ETTR).
* Documents: Easily take and upload pictures and documents while on the road.
December 11, 2017 — Nexent Innovations Inc., a globally recognized leader of field service management software has released the latest upgrade to its Miracle Service product.
June 19, 2017 — We’re pleased to announce the NEW Customer Self-Service Portal is now available. Built using the latest mobile technology, this add-on is available for Miracle Service (SQL) and forms the development platform for all our upcoming portal releases. More coming this year!
June 13, 2017 — Version 220.127.116.11 is available as a free upgrade to all customers with the SQL version of Miracle Service and who have a current monthly or annual membership plan. Highlights include:
* NEW Added the ability to define a list price on serialized items to be used
on Sales Orders when the items are not in stock: Helpful when quoting from Miracle
Service or CRM.
* NEW Default Mileage: You can now store a default mileage to the Customer’s location on their record so it doesn’t have to be added each time by the technician.
* NEW Meter Reading event: Added a new Event Manager alert to notify users when a meter reading is required. The alert can be set to activate when a piece of equipment is selected on a Sales Invoice, Sales Order or * Service Task.
* NEW Added the ability to import weight kits: Now when you renew your NIST certificates each year, you can reimport the list of kits with their new expiry dates.
* NEW Sales Order template with Inventory Kit Details: See the full item list when adding an inventory kit using this template.
* CRM: Improved performance of CRM built-in Reports.
See release notes for full list of changes.
July 21, 2015 — Version 8.0 features an intuitive new user interface that is customizable depending on the roles and requirements of each user. It also offers a robust new search functionality for users to search supplies, parts, and equipment inventory, as well as contract details and service calls. Our Service Management software is used by many more employees on a daily basis to drive efficiency and profit inside a company, and we believe version 8.0 will help even more service companies achieve their profit targets.
Rice Lake, Wis. March 27, 2015 — CRS™ Certificate Retrieval System will now become a member of the Miracle Service® family of service management software products. CRS is calibration and certificate management software offered by weighing and measurement solutions manufacturer Rice Lake Weighing Systems® to help scale dealers and their technicians perform onsite calibrations and enter data directly into a handheld device.
January 14, 2015 – Mississauga, Ontario, Canada and Boise, Idaho, USA: Nexent Innovations Inc., a globally recognized leader for service management software development for the imaging device industry, has announced the automated integration of its Miracle Service’s world-class service management software with Print Tracker’s meter collection solution.
Feb. 10, 2014 – We are very pleased to announce that the Miracle Service v7.0 is now available! This release offers exciting new features including a new Dashboard view, Google Maps feature, improved scalability and more. Miracle Service is continually evolving to keep ahead of the ever changing needs of its users and continues to be a proven, affordable and trusted solution.
June 28, 2013 – Technology for Service Management: Paperless Regulatory Certificates and Inspection Forms. Miracle Service releases a new eForms Certificate Management and Retrieval module for scale dealers. Designed to eliminate the need to manually create and store certificates, the new module brings improved efficiency and productivity to on-site calibrations with customized electronic calibration certificates and inspection forms.
October 8, 2012 – Technology for Service Management: As the opening speaker at the National Industrial Scale Association’s Technical Conference in Savannah, GA on October 8th, Robert Sombach discussed how today’s mobile technology continues to provide solutions to businesses that are seeking rapid cost reductions as well as increased competitiveness and efficiency.
May 2012 – Office Technology magazine: Field service is well into the process of going mobile now. Technology has rapidly evolved to a point where technicians can now access and update important customer data, safely and reliably in real time, through smartphones and other mobile devices like the iPad and Playbook.
April 2011 - Office Technology magazine: Miracle Service’s prominence in service management software has been highlighted once again, with leading industry magazine Office Technology featuring Miracle Service on the cover of their April issue. This issue dedicates the 3-page cover article, titled “Management Software – Is Your Service Department Operating at Optimum Efficiency” to the current reality that most, if not all, mid- and large-sized office technology dealerships utilize service management software to ensure their businesses are operating at optimum efficiency, and encourages those companies that don’t to “take a closer look” so they are not left behind.
March 22-23, 2011 – North America’s largest trade event in the imaging channel, the ITEX show showcased the latest state-of-the-art office solutions. Office equipment dealers from around the world were able to test-drive Miracle Service in our booth and saw for themselves why it’s the #1 choice of thousands of service businesses.