Field Service Management Essentials
As a service business, you have many important tasks. Optimize them all within a single field service management software platform with these great standard features.
- Technician Scheduling
- Service Contract Management
- Billing & Invoice Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Management Reporting
- Document Manager
Ensure your technicians are in the right place, at the right time, with the right parts.
Having immediate access to up-to-date customer contact and equipment information, service notifications, as well as suggested parts will improve your customer experience, reduce callbacks and optimize your service call process.
- Book a service call in seconds, increasing efficiency
- Improves the customer experience
- Reduces risk of callbacks
Service Contract Management
Efficient and simple contract management ensures renewals, updates, and cancellations are properly maintained.
Miracle Service monitors all contracts for you so renewals, updates and cancellations are properly maintained. This automatic organization process keeps your contracts up to date and eliminates lost revenues.
- Automatic organization eliminates lost revenues
- See complete financial terms and conditions of each contract
- See each item under contract including service history, billing information, renewals, items included, labor, travel and more
- In one click generate profitability analysis for each item, or an entire service
- Multiple items under contract can be consolidated into one invoice to simplify the billing process for both you and the customer
Billing & Invoice Management
Easily create sales orders and invoices with automatically generated customer, quantity or special pricing.
No matter the type of contract (maintenance or time and material) Miracle Service ensures all open invoices are tracked and month-end invoices are automatically sent to your customers.
- Save time creating sales orders and invoices
- Never miss an invoice date
- Never lose service call invoices that may get lost between service calls and invoicing
- Improve administrative efficiency
Automate with field service software and keep track of which equipment in your service base is due for preventative maintenance.
Your dispatcher will be able to access what preventative maintenance is due, and whether it’s covered by a contract, so it can be scheduled at the same time as a service call, increasing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Increases efficiency by providing automated, up to date maintenance information
- Increases customer satisfaction and maintains a positive customer relationship
Optimize your parts inventory and make sure you have the right part for each job on hand.
Service technicians need ready access to the right parts to be effective. But an overstocked warehouse can become a strain on your financial resources. A balance between parts supply and demand is key – a balance easily achieved through Miracle Service.
- Improve first call success rates by having the right inventory on hand
- Accurately monitor parts usage
- Reduce overhead costs
Quickly generate valuable technician, customer, equipment and service contract profitability analysis.
Comes with over 130 standard reports to give you the information you need – even send to Microsoft® Excel or Word.
- Quickly generate valuable technician, customer, equipment and service contract profitability analysis
- Scrutinize your entire operation – profitability, performance & productivity
- Export data to Microsoft Word® or Excel®
- Improve decision making with clear and comprehensive status reports
The solution for managing, finding, and tracking electronic documents.
In today’s information-intensive environment, Document Manager provides you with the convenience of storing electronic files and images directly within Miracle Service.
- Works with your current business processes without compromising the integrity of any existing electronic Document Management.
- Attach files to service tickets, contracts, equipment, customers and sales orders.
- Great for deficiency reports, equipment images, damaged equipment photos, calibration reports or virtually any type of document you choose.
In addition to our standard field service management features above, Miracle Service offers multiple add-ons to further optimize your businesses efficiency and productivity.
- Accounting Exporter Module
- Mobile Field Technician Console
- Sales Team CRM Licenses
- Customer Self-Service Portal
- Report Editor
- Event Manager
- Yield Tracker
- Meter Module (OE Industry)
- Certificate Management & Retrieval
Accounting Exporter Module
Don't switch your accounting program!
Miracle Service exports to 20 standard accounting packages so there is no need to switch programs and retrain staff, including a seamless ‘one-button-click’ export to QuickBooks®.
- Export maintenance contract billings directly into your service accounting software
- Improve efficiency by eliminating double entries. Export invoices, purchase orders, customers, inventory and more directly to your accounting package
- Take Control & Stay Flexible: Control when, how, and with whose approval invoices are sent to your accounting program.
Mobile Field Technician Console
Let your technicians log in to Miracle Service, no matter where they are.
Using their laptops or iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry or Android devices they can view equipment service history, access their job list, update task tickets, and print work order tickets.
- Get real-time access to open service tickets, customer data, service history and more
- Update job details, order parts and supplies
- Capture signatures
- Quicker response time to service calls
- Minimize the amount of paperwork, increasing productivity
Sales Team CRM Licenses
Drive more sales!
This web-based sales force automation tool lets you manage your sales cycle to optimize your prospect pipeline and generate more sales. Fully integrated, it ensures your business is operating with the same customer and service data, taking you from lead to quote, sale, service, and repurchase.
- Never drop or lose another lead again
- Reduce the time and costs spent on re-entering data, and free up valuable time to be spent on more productive tasks
- No more miscommunication between departments, which are costly to your business and your reputation
- Power to manage your people and processes more effectively
- Close more deals
Customer Self-Service Portal
Allow customers to open service calls, order parts, view jobs, enter meter readings, and more online.
Reduce your administrative and overhead costs by providing customers with the ability to enter requests on their own, and at their own 24 hour convenience.
- Reduce service costs and increase productivity
- Speed up information flow, saving time for both you and your customers
- Higher level of service for your customers
Personalize customer-facing documents and create new reports.
Modify and create invoices, sales orders, service billing invoices, period billing invoices, purchase orders, service task tickets and custom reports.
- Full control over your customer facing documents
- Improve corporate branding with personalized reports
- Generate management reports that show all the information that you want to see, exactly as you want it presented
Customize and manage your incident and escalation procedures
With the Event Manager you can automate your incident notification and escalation procedures, increasing response time to critical incidents and improving customer satisfaction.
- Reduce response time of critical incidents
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Keep your personnel informed of exceptions, problems and events
Identify customers that are using more supplies than their contract allotment.
Yield Tracker gives you an automated way of tracking the supplies provided to your customers under contract. Either track supply usage based on the clicks on a machine or based on the total items shipped under the contract.
- Provides you complete control of your contract commitments and saves you money
- Ship only the supplies that you agreed to in the customer’s contract
- Improve available cash
- Reduce excess inventory
Complete Meter Collection and Billing
Automatically collects meter readings and seamlessly enters that data directly into Miracle Service, without you ever having to touch a button. Collect meter readings from your website, directly from the machine or via a print management partner.
A complete meter contract and billing management software, it handles an unlimited number of meters and levels of charges (cost per print) on the equipment.
- Fully automatic, hassle-free data entry
- Improve meter reading accuracy and reduce discrepancies due to manual errors
- Manage more meter contracts
Certificate Management & Retrieval
Paperless Regulatory Certificates and Inspection Forms
Perfect for businesses that perform on-site calibrations or inspections. This add-on generates customized electronic calibration certificates, inspection forms or other customized types of required forms from Adobe templates.
(Works with the Miracle Service Field Technician Console for laptop and tablets).
- Eliminates the need to manually create, file, store, retrieve and print certificates
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Simplifies and streamlines maintenance and regulatory data
- Easy retrieval means superior customer service
Training & Professional Services
We're here to help you get the most from your Miracle Service field service management software, and to ensure your company is up-and-running, and experiencing all the benefits as quickly as possible.
Whether you are just beginning to learn Miracle Service, are training new employees, or just wanting to see how you can get even more from your system, we have many training options available to you.
Visit our training page for more information
We know that transferring your data into a new system can be cumbersome; leave the converting and importing up to us!
Data can be exported from many applications and easily converted into Miracle Service software. Importation is available for your customer and supplier lists, non-serialized inventory and equipment.
We want you to get the most of your experience with Miracle Service, which is why we offer personalized web-based or on-site consulting services.
CONTACT US TODAY
The Miracle Service technical support team are here to support you every step of the way.
Your technical support Membership Plan will provide you with continued product support and upgrades. Take full advantage of all the features and functionality of Miracle Service today!