Track and Store Electronic Documents and Images within Miracle Service
In today's information-intensive environment, Miracle Service's Document Management system software solves the problem of managing, finding, and tracking related documents, by giving you the convenience of storing electronic files and images directly within Miracle Service. Eliminate wasted time and take your organization to the next level of efficiency.
Using document management software allows your organization to instantly find the most relevant or current file, eliminating version control issues in the process. You can sort and filter documents for easy access to the information you rely on most. File management is simplified, with one-click access to files in their native filetype.
- Works with your current business processes without compromising the integrity of any existing electronic Document Management system software.
- Attach files to service tickets, contracts, equipment, customers and sales orders.
- Great for deficiency reports, equipment images, damaged equipment photos, calibration reports or virtually any type of document you choose.
- Instantly find documents and eliminate searching for the most relevant or current file.
- Access your information the moment you need it and manage it all from the convenience of Miracle Service.
- Easily sort and filter for efficient document locating.
- Direct opening and saving of documents from Miracle Service.
- View documents in their native format effortlessly with one click.
- Access all customers’ details with a touch of a button.
Email linked documents with a sales order or service task ticket when sending to the technician or customer.
File management is made easy by supporting all file types, including Microsoft Office, PDF, and image files. Add customizable metadata to your files to simplify your document management system, and browse the files by category, date range or any properties you choose.
Document imaging software provides electronic storage for important records and documents, eliminating cumbersome paper storage and retrieval processes. Integrating this into your document management system allows you to recall this information alongside your customers' details, which you can then email when sending a sales order or creating a Work Order.