For companies that service and maintain medical equipment, you work in a complex, highly regulated industry where quality and efficiency come first.
Miracle Service has all the features needed to help your business increase its competitive advantage, top line revenue and bottom line profitability, while helping you track and maintain critical records used to meet regulatory compliance. You’ll gain an advantage in the medical equipment maintenance industry that improves every aspect of your business — from getting technicians to the right place with the right parts on time, to managing contracts, inventory, billing and follow up.
- Equipment Service History: Keeping track of your customers’ equipment details and service history is essential. Miracle Service provides you with instant up-to-date client, medical equipment management and service history information, plus quick and efficient service technician scheduling.
- Service Contracts: Service contracts are a key component of medical service businesses, and with Miracle Service you can manage them with ease. Dispatchers and technicians can quickly verify customer entitlements, eliminating the costs of providing parts and services not covered under contract. Automated period billings and contract expirations and renewals are quickly accessible, and management can be certain that service level agreements (SLAs) are planned for and met.
- Inventory Management: With complete inventory management for medical equipment system sales & service companies, Miracle Service lets you easily track either serialized or non-serialized parts in your warehouse or on trucks, track usage trends, monitor supply for optimal levels and ensure proper billing for every part used.
- eForms Certificate Retrieval System: When performing on-site inspections, technicians record the data on their tablets or laptops directly into your centralized database using the Mobile Field Technician Console. Electronic Adobe forms and certificates can then be created, signed and saved quickly and easily with just the click of a button! Read more.
Miracle Service is modular so you only pay for the components you need for your business.
Miracle Service manages the complete medical equipment field service management lifecycle, from lead generation and quotation, to service and billing, through repurchase. If you deliver great service to your customers today, with Miracle Service it can be even better: proactive, personalized and exceeding expectations.
- Service Call Management
- Visual ‘drag & drop’ Technician Scheduling
- Inventory, Parts Management & Stock Control
- Service Contract Administration
- Sales Order Processing & Sales Invoicing
- Purchase Order Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Management Reporting
- Document Management
Preferred Optional Features:
- Web & Wireless Access – For laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Accounting Exporter (QuickBooks® & more)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Self-Service Portal – Customer self-serve site