Certificate Management & Retrieval System
Paperless Regulatory Certificates and Inspection Forms
When performing on-site calibrations or inspections, technicians are able to input data directly into your centralized database using their tablets or laptops with the Mobile Field Technician Console
Digital certificate management allows data to be stored online, ensuring complete recordkeeping and easy retrieval of information.
Online certificate management saves time and money by eliminating the need for paper certificates. Using digital certificate management, records can be pullned on demand, improving efficiency, ad allowing quik retrieval for exceptional customer service.
Certificate management solutions allow electronic Adobe forms and certificates to be created, signed and saved quickly and easily right at the customer’s location.
- Scale calibration certificates and documentation
- Fire inspection reports
- Crane inspection reports
- Building/facility management inspections
- Any other required regulatory form
- Eliminates the need to manually create, file, store, retrieve and print certificates
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Reduces ISO audit expenses
- Easy retrieval means superior customer service
- Simplifies and streamlines maintenance and regulatory data
Password protected secure login.
When a new task ticket is assigned, an electronic copy of the required form is automatically sent to the technician in the field.
The technician can complete the blank data fields on the form from their laptop or tablet at a customer’s location and click the “submit” button.
The completed form/certificate is automatically uploaded onto your server for secure storage and is linked to the task, customer and equipment for easy retrieval.
Customers have instant access to view and print their completed certificates and forms from a password-protected website.
* Requires the Customer Self-Service Portal
- Windows 10 Pro tablets or laptops use Adobe Reader 10.X or Later (Not Mobile Edition)
- iPads require PDF Expert Professional edition
Customer Self-Service Portal
Give your customers instant access to their completed certificates and forms using the Miracle Service Customer Self-Service Portal. Customers will be able to view and print their completed certificates and forms from a password-protected website.
Easy form retrieval means superior customer service.Learn More
Click here for a guideline on the minimum system requirements.
*This module requires specific PDF Readers dependent on your mobile device. Please see the "Wireless Operating Systems" section of the System Requirements for more information.