Certificate Management & Retrieval System (e-Forms Module)
Paperless Regulatory Certificates and Inspection Forms
When performing on-site calibrations or inspections, technicians are able to input data directly into your centralized database using their tablets or laptops with the Miracle Service's certificate management software
Digital certificate management allows data to be stored online, ensuring complete recordkeeping and easy retrieval of information.
Online certificate management saves time and money by eliminating the need for paper certificates. Using digital certificate management, records can be pulled on demand, improving efficiency, ad allowing quick retrieval for exceptional customer service.
Certificate management solutions allow electronic Adobe forms and certificates to be created, signed and saved quickly and easily right at the customer’s location.
- Scale calibration certificates and documentation (see more Weights & Scales industry features)
- Fire inspection reports (see more Fire Safety industry features)
- Crane inspection reports (see more product features)
- Building/facility management inspections (see more product features)
- Medical equipment reports (see more Medical industry features)
- Any other requiring regulatory forms
Benefits of Certificate Management Software
- Eliminates the need to manually create, file, store, retrieve and print certificates
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Reduces ISO audit expenses
- Easy retrieval means superior customer service
- Simplifies and streamlines maintenance and regulatory data
Auto Form Assignment & Easy Submit
- When a new task ticket is assigned, an electronic copy of the required form is automatically sent to the technician in the field.
- The technician just completes the blank data fields on the form from their laptop or tablet at a customer’s location and clicks the “submit” button.
Secure Storage and Retrieval
- The completed form/certificate is automatically uploaded onto your server for secure storage and is linked to the task, customer and equipment records for easy retrieval.
- Customers can easily view and print completed documents if you give them access to a password protected (optional) Customer Self-Service Portal.
Uses Integrated Adobe Forms
- Custom form templates can be created by us or by you using Adobe Acrobat Pro forms feature. This allows for fully customizable forms with pre-populating database fields, drop-down options and automatic calculations for full certificate management functionality.
Give your customers instant access to their completed certificates and forms using the Miracle Service Customer Self-Service Portal. Customers will be able to view and print their completed certificates and forms from a password-protected website.
Easy form retrieval means superior customer service.
Click here for a guideline on the minimum system requirements for Miracle Service and its Certificate Management eForms module.
*This module requires specific PDF Readers dependent on your mobile device. Please see the "Wireless Operating Systems" section of the System Requirements for more information.