Inventory Management Control Software
Intelligent Inventory Control
Managing costs is a critical function of any service business. Having the right parts and supplies inventory accessible to your field service technicians will reduce the number of second and third visits to fix equipment. The Miracle Service software’s inventory controls & tracking feature helps track your parts usage and can determine the right parts and quantities to manage your inventory efficiently, and reduce the cash your business has tied up in excess inventory.
- Improve first call success rates by having the right inventory on hand
- Accurately track inventory and monitor parts usage
- Reduce overhead costs
- Track usage trends, monitor part inventory supply for optimal levels and ensure correct billing for every part used.
- Track both serialized and non-serialized parts inventory with min/max settings, unsold stock reporting, alternate suppliers' catalogues, superseded items, parts usage reports and much more.
Indicate the parts required at time of dispatch to ensure the technician arrives with the right part and the problem is fixed with one call.
- Identify defective, outdated or unnecessary parts to improve quality and reduce costs.
- Identify the most cost-effective replacement parts.
- Eliminate the use of unnecessary parts.
Locate suppliers for any inventory item including unique part numbers.
- Manage inventory at multiple warehouses as well as stock on hand in each technician's vehicle.
- Integrate inventory system data across multiple locations to reduce overall cost.
Return materials authorizations (RMA), product trials/demonstration units and products temporarily loaned out are tracked and reported to help you easily track equipment and eliminate lost products.
Count stock easily with the software's simple to use inventory reconciliation feature.
All these inventory management software and control features help to ensure that technicians have what they need for each service call, resulting in greater first call resolution and more satisfied customers.
They also ensure you have the optimal inventory on hand to manage your service business.Request a DemoContact Us
Since making the switch to Miracle Service, it has made keeping track of all service history so much simpler. Now I can just open an equipment record and see all the service that has been done to it, and what’s great about it is that the history stays with the equipment even if the equipment is sold to someone else.
Miracle Service has made tracking invoices and inventory a real pleasure over the software we used to use. It has made the whole process user friendly and quite intuitive.
Miracle Service has completely changed our service department—everything from dispatching calls to managing our inventory. Our response time to the customer has improved tremendously, and no more guessing what is in inventory. Miracle Service has been nothing but a positive experience.
Tracking inventory back to which customer got what part or supply without having to go through and view each customer invoice has been great!