Complete Automated Meter Reading, Collection and Billing
Miracle Service's Software incorporates many time-saving and powerful features specifically developed for the office equipment industry. Collecting accurate meter reads, and timely invoicing are critical business processes for the office equipment Industry. The meter collection and billing features of our Meter Module module allows dealers to unify meters that are collected via remote monitoring systems, technician walk through, or customer emails and faxes into one central database. From here the cost-per-click invoices are then calculated and generated based on their contracts.
- Fully automatic meter readings, hassle-free data entry
- Improve productivity by automating tedious meter collection and data entry processes
- Improve meter reading accuracy and reduce discrepancies due to manual errors
- Manage more meter contracts
- Simplified and automated meter billing and contract administration
- One central repository for all billable meters
- Built-in meter validation
- Upload your meter readings seamlessly into the Miracle Service database, where they can be displayed, managed, and utilized to optimize business processes.
- Works with Print Audit™, PrintFleet™, Print Tracker™, FMAudit™, HP Web Jetadmin® and more.
- If you have a form on your website where your customers enter their meter readings, the Meter Module can capture that data and enter it directly into Miracle Service for you.
- Miracle Service’s software is perfect for meter readings for printers, copiers, and other office equipment. Serial numbers, print, copy, fax and scan counts, including black copy and color copy counts – whatever you collect – is all verified and entered for you.
- Meter Module works with meter readings that are submitted from industry leading manufacturers’ email-enabled printer, copier and MFP devices, as well as from traditional customer sent emails.
- Serial numbers, print, copy, fax and scan counts are automatically read (including black copy and color copy counts), and seamlessly entered into Miracle Service.
- Tracking clicks/prints by equipment and service contract
- Cost-per-copy reporting and meter analysis reporting
- Creating preventative maintenance calls by click as well as by time
Customer Self-Service Portal
This portal allows you to set up automatic email notification for your customer when their meter readings are due.
Customers who manually enter their meter readings would simply click on the link in the email and enter their readings directly into Miracle Service.Learn More