Meter Module - Meter Collection and Billing Software
Complete Automated Meter Reading, Collection and Billing
Miracle Service software incorporates many time-saving and powerful features specifically developed for the office technology industry. Collecting accurate meter reads and timely invoicing are critical business processes for the office equipment market. The meter reading collection and billing software features of our Meter Module allows dealers to unify meters that are collected via remote monitoring systems, direct from the machine, by technician walk through, or from the customer directly, into one central database. Then the cost-per-click invoices are calculated and generated based on their contracts. We have you covered with Miracle Service's meter reading, collection and billing software.
Benefits of Meter Reading and Billing Software
- Fully automatic meter readings, hassle-free data entry
- Improve productivity by automating tedious meter collection and data entry processes
- Improve meter reading accuracy and reduce discrepancies due to manual errors
- Manage more meter contracts
- Simplified and automated meter billing and contract administration
- One central repository for all billable meters
- Built-in meter validation
Automate Meter Collection
- Meter Module works with meter readings that are submitted from industry leading manufacturers’ email-enabled printer, copier and MFP devices, as well as from traditional customer-portal entered readings.
- Works with OEM remote reports, KFS, Print Audit™, PrintFleet™, Print Tracker™, FMAudit™ and more.
Meter Contract Management
- Service, sales, and meter billing are calculated against the customer’s contract, for billing and contract profitability.
- Get cost-per-copy reporting and meter analysis reporting.
- Create preventative maintenance calls by click as well as by time.
Automatic Meter Billing
- Serial numbers, print, copy, scan counts– whatever you collect – is all auto-entered and verified for you.
- Monthly and other period invoices are generated based on contract parameters.
- Cost-per-click, accumulated base, copy-block and more contract types are supported.
Customer Self-Service Portal
This portal allows you to set up automatic email notification for your customer when their meter readings are due. Customers who manually enter their meter readings would simply click on the link in the email and enter their readings directly into Miracle Service.