Seamless Integration Between your Current Accounting System and Miracle Service
Accounting software for the service industry doesn't need to be cumbersome or difficult to integrate.
Miracle Service integrates with 20 standard accounting software packages, including a seamless ‘one-button-click’ export to QuickBooks®, the #1 best-selling accounting software.
Unlike other Service Management Software systems that lock you in to a proprietary, expensive accounting system, Miracle Service gives you the flexibility to maintain your existing accounting software. This makes your transition into Miracle Service much easier and faster than other service accounting software.
Save time and money by using accounting software specifically designed for the service industry.
Service Software Accounting Sync Benefits
- Export maintenance contract billings directly into your service accounting software
- Improve efficiency by eliminating double entries. Export invoices, purchase orders, customers, inventory and more directly to your accounting package*
- If any of the above information does not exist in your accounting software – not a problem – it will automatically add those during the export process*
* Varies by accounting package
Take Control & Stay Flexible
- Control when, how, and with whose approval invoices are sent to your accounting program.
- Change your accounting application at any time!
We wanted to find a Managed Print Services solution that would allow us to use our existing accounting software. Miracle Service provided us the greatest amount of flexibility in being able to configure it in ways that would handle all of our business needs.
We currently implemented Miracle Service linked to our MAS 90 accounting system which streamlines billing and dispatch. Miracle Service has allowed us to easily maintain and dispatch our Technicians saving customers valuable down time.
We integrate our MAS 90 billing with the software making billing and parts management simple. A great product!