- Your MPS Future: Most equipment and copier service management dealerships today are enhancing their business with Managed Print Services. A successful MPS strategy requires the support of a strong dealer management system. Miracle Service has responded with MPS enhancements — from sales pipeline management through to order, contract management and renewals.
- Manage More Meter Contracts: Service and Meter Contracts are a key component of a dealer’s business, and with Miracle Service you can manage them with ease. Dispatchers and technicians can quickly verify customer entitlements, eliminating the costs of providing parts and services not covered under contract. Automated period billings, meter billings and contract expirations/renewals are quickly accessible, and management can be certain that service level agreements (SLAs) are planned for and met.
- Integration with Print Management Solutions: Miracle Service integrates with leading print management solutions to seamlessly upload meter reads into the Miracle Service database, including: Print Audit™, PrintFleet™, Print Tracker™, FMAudit™ and more.
- Equipment Service History: Keeping track of your customers’ equipment details and service history is essential. Miracle Service provides you with instant up-to-date client, equipment and service history information, plus quick and efficient service technician scheduling.
- Inventory Management: With complete inventory management for equipment sales & service companies, Miracle Service lets you easily track either serialized or non-serialized parts in your warehouse or on trucks, track usage trends, monitor supplies for optimal levels and ensure proper billing for every part used.
Miracle Service is modular so you only pay for the components you need for your business.
Miracle Service manages the complete office equipment management lifecycle, from lead generation and quotation, to service and billing, through repurchase. If you deliver great service to your customers today, with Miracle Service it can be even better: proactive, personalized and exceeding expectations.
Request a DemoContact Us
- Service Call Management
- Visual ‘drag & drop’ Technician Scheduling
- Inventory, Parts Management & Stock Control
- Service Contract Administration
- Sales Order Processing & Sales Invoicing
- Period Billing – Auto-generate service contract invoices
- Purchase Order Management
- Preventative Maintenance
- Management Reporting
- Document Manager
VIEW ALL INDUSTRIES