Print and scan QR-Coded labels from a mobile device with printer. This feature will make it even easier to save time and increase efficiency…
The latest version of Miracle Service is here! In this update, Miracle Service integrates QuickBooks Online, which improves efficiency and eliminates double entries by directly inputting information into the QuickBooks Online software.
Also in this update, field technicians can now print QR-Coded equipment and asset labels from their mobile device to any compatible label printer, making it even easier to reduce service times and increase productivity. CONTACT US to get the latest version of Miracle Service.
We’re pleased to announce the new Mobile Field Technician Console is now available. Built using the latest mobile technology, this add-on is available for Miracle Service (SQL). Features include…
This latest version is available as a free upgrade to all customers with the SQL version of Miracle Service who have a current monthly or annual membership plan. Highlights include…
Nexent Innovations Inc., a globally recognized leader of field service management software has released the latest upgrade to its Miracle Service product.
We’re pleased to announce the NEW Customer Self-Service Portal is now available.
Built using the latest mobile technology, this add-on is available for Miracle Service (SQL) and forms the development platform for all our upcoming portal releases. More coming this year!
Features of Customer Self-Service Portal:
* Responsive Design: Portal looks great on any size screen! Automatically adjusts for phones, tablet and computer screens so your customers get the best viewing experience.
* Customizable Homepage, Shortcut Menus and Color Themes: Personalize with your company’s branding and preferences.
* Shopping Cart Style: Customers add their requested parts and supplies to their shopping cart when creating a Sales Order.
* Your Customers Can…Create new service requests ~ Order parts and supplies ~ View open tickets and service history ~ Update meter readings ~ View and print their certificates and forms. (Each of these options can be turned on/off by you).
Version 126.96.36.199 is available as a free upgrade to all customers with the SQL version of Miracle Service and who have a current monthly or annual membership plan. Highlights include…
* NEW Added the ability to define a list price on serialized items to be used on Sales Orders when the items are not in stock: Helpful when quoting from Miracle Service or CRM.
* NEW Default Mileage: You can now store a default mileage to the Customer’s location on their record so it doesn’t have to be added each time by the technician.
* NEW Meter Reading event: Added a new Event Manager alert to notify users when a meter reading is required. The alert can be set to activate when a piece of equipment is selected on a Sales Invoice, Sales Order or * Service Task.
* NEW Added the ability to import weight kits: Now when you renew your NIST certificates each year, you can reimport the list of kits with their new expiry dates.
* NEW Sales Order template with Inventory Kit Details: See the full item list when adding an inventory kit using this template.
* CRM: Improved performance of CRM built-in Reports.
See release notes for full list of changes.