Miracle Service Announces Software Integration with Print TrackerJanuary 14, 2015
Is Mobile Technology Your Strategic Initiative for 2015?January 26, 2015
We know that you would prefer never to need technical support assistance, but if or when you do, we want you to have the best experience possible. Our skilled support team works on a priority basis with calls, voicemail messages, and emails that are monitored and queued for efficiency. Here are a few tips that will help you to get the quickest and most complete response.
1. Send details! The more complete your description of the problem, the better able our technical support representatives are at providing a complete answer on the first call or email back.
Items that help to expedite a solution are:
• Screen shots.
• Details of the problem and any error messages. For example, if you have issues with a contract, include the contract number.
• The specific steps you had taken within Miracle Service immediately prior to getting any errors. In order to help diagnose a problem, we need to be able to reproduce it in our system.
• A zipped copy of your database, uploaded to our shared Dropbox for research. It can save a lot of time if we have a copy of your database with your specific problem details. If you don’t have a Dropbox account, we are happy to send you more information.
Other information that our support representatives need to know is:
• Is this a “new” problem, or has it occurred before?
• Is the problem repeatable? Does the problem occur on all workstations? Does it happen at the server level where the database is located?
• Did this function work correctly before? If so, what software or hardware was recently installed on your computer? Have any procedures changed?
2. Include the Task Number. If you have been given a task number, please include it in the subject line of any email correspondence. You will see it in brackets in the emails that we send to you – example (0012345). If we know that you are referring to an open task, the next available technical support representative can quickly identify this, check the history, and respond to you without spending time searching for the call details.
3. Check other available resources. See the ‘Help’ pulldown menu in your Miracle Service software for quick access to many resources including the User Manual, Training Videos, and Searchable Knowledge Base.
1. Forget to leave details. Leaving a message that asks our support representatives to “just call you back” makes it difficult for us to prioritize the call. If you leave enough detail in your message we can often quickly send you an email to answer your question, which gets you a response much more quickly than waiting for a call back.
2. Reply to an old email thread with another task number in the subject line. This slows down response time significantly as we sift through other call histories to find the correct related task number.
We are committed to providing you with timely technical support questions and resolutions. Technical Support can be requested by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 1.877.263.9368, option 2.