Version 22.214.171.124 is available as a free upgrade to all customers with the SQL version of Miracle Service and who have a current monthly or annual membership plan. Highlights include…
* NEW Added the ability to define a list price on serialized items to be used on Sales Orders when the items are not in stock: Helpful when quoting from Miracle Service or CRM.
* NEW Default Mileage: You can now store a default mileage to the Customer’s location on their record so it doesn’t have to be added each time by the technician.
* NEW Meter Reading event: Added a new Event Manager alert to notify users when a meter reading is required. The alert can be set to activate when a piece of equipment is selected on a Sales Invoice, Sales Order or * Service Task.
* NEW Added the ability to import weight kits: Now when you renew your NIST certificates each year, you can reimport the list of kits with their new expiry dates.
* NEW Sales Order template with Inventory Kit Details: See the full item list when adding an inventory kit using this template.
* CRM: Improved performance of CRM built-in Reports.
See release notes for full list of changes.